Mar 28, 2007

Vegas@Legoland


Source: legoland.com

There was a poll on Legoland.com a while back asking which US city we would like to add to miniland USA. Among the five cities in the poll, I chose Las Vegas because it would be interesting to see those famous hotels in their miniature forms. I could also imagine the lighting in miniland Vegas will be amazing.

Legoland finally fulfilled our wishes with the opening of miniland Vegas tomorrow. When Ms. R broke the news to me, I got so excited that I feel like to fly to "Vegas" this weekend, but I think I better go there when the park is closed at a later hour, so I can see the mini Vegas after dark. :)

Official News from Legoland.com: http://www.legoland.com/park/events.htm?start=01.03.2007&end=01.04.2007

Thanks Ms. R for bringing me this exciting news! :)

4 comments:

新鮮人 said...

一定好好玩,
你如果真係去,
記得要影多啲相呀,
我都想睇下! =)

안냉하세요 송혜교임니다 said...

Ms. R 話唔洗多謝佢。其實佢話你知都係想你去完send d 想比佢 + 幫佢去睇下有無平貨執。哈哈

안냉하세요 송혜교임니다 said...

sorry, 係相,唔係想

tofufa said...

fresh: I will surely take tons of pictures :p

Korean: Ms. R is not coming with me mah?