Nov 23, 2006

Surprise Surprise

I didn't really check on those Black Friday deals, but last night I happened to sleep late and found that some electronic stores were making the Black Friday deals available online after midnight. One of the stores has so many good deals that I have to keep telling myself "you don't need this and you don't need that". However, the bad thing came when the website didn't let us checkout until they were done with updating the prices. I kept clicking the checkout button every 30 seconds, but that is still better than spending the Thanksgiving night camping in front of the store under the cold weather (I heard that some people begin to line up in front of BestBuy yesterday evening).

At last, the order went through and I was off to bed after receiving the confirmation e-mail.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

香港無咁嘅習慣,
商場多到不得了,
你唔減人地減,
大把選擇,
唔洗咁排隊喎!

tofufa said...

Guess what? I saw 200+ people camping outside of a store at 11:58pm last night ~.~

冬冬 said...

did you look at www.bfads.net? They have every stores' ad for black friday! :)

I bought 2GB memory stick for $39 from best buy.. good deal! hohoho~

HanaMaru said...

Honey~~~~~my friend bought 2GB SDcard for 10 bucks ar!
:P

Anonymous said...

generally sdcard is a lot cheaper than memory card pro duo ga~~~ stupid sony! :(

Anonymous said...

冬冬:2GB sd card? 香港都係賣二百多咋!

tofu: 咁你買得多唔多!

tofufa said...

冬冬: The hot deal forum that I usually go to has all of the ads available too, but I didn't look at them because I didn't really have much to buy

bbj: I got a 2GB USB driver for $13 after rebate and a toy for a little kid.