May 24, 2008

Yoswirl - Fremont

My prayer for a frozen yogurt shop in our area is finally answered. Although it is not the Cefiore that I was hoping for, I'm still happy that we get a self-serve yogurt shop in time for the summer.



Yoswirl had just opened their door last week in Pacific Commons beside the other Asian restaurants. Me and my friend went there last Friday night despite the breezing cold weather. Being the first time going to a self-serve yogurt shop, I was amazed at the varieties of flavors and toppings they offer. We got to choose from 10 flavors of yogurt, 40 dry toppings, and 10 fruit toppings. The shop owner gave us some little sample cups for tasting and we finally decided to get blueberry, peach, and passion fruit yogurt with several fruit toppings. I really like the blueberry and peach yogurt, and I already thinking about which flavors to try for my next visit.



Address: 43773 Boscell Road, Fremont, CA
Website: www.yoswirl.com

2 comments:

안냉하세요 송혜교임니다 said...

i wanna to go .. call me when u go next time ;)

tofufa said...

Will do^^