Jul 27, 2006

Kilohana Grill - Emeryville, Bay Area


This is my first time visiting a Hawaiian restaurant even though Hawaiian cuisine had been quite popular in the Bay Area in recent years. I had ordered the BBQ Beef & BBQ Chicken combo so I can try more at once. As always, food packager gives you more chicken than beef in a combo. The meats are grilled close to perfection - thoroughly cooked, but not burnt. Beef is cut into thin slices. The texture is good, not tough at all, but the favor is a bit too heavy for me. The texture of the chicken is acceptable. Actually, it just taste like Teriyaki Chicken. Not bad.

Address: 4115 San Pablo Ave, Emeryville, CA
Tel#: (510) 654-1144
Website: www.kilohanagrill.com
Hours:
Mon - Fri 11AM - 8PM
Sat 8AM - 8PM
Sun 8AM - 3PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beef #love
Miss the taste of the beef

tofufa said...

I don't know any guy who doesn't like beef:p