Jun 23, 2006

Beard Papa - San Francisco, Bay Area



Beard papa is a Japanese franchise specializes in cream puffs. This San Francisco branch had been opened for about a month. They currently offer two cream puffs flavors - vanilla bean and chocolate.

Due to my weight concern, I only ordered the vanilla bean cream puff instead of trying both flavors. Although the cream puff is not as warm as my friend assumed, it is really fresh and the best thing is it is not crazily sweet.

My only complain about the cream puff is that the filling is not even distributed.

Hopefully when I return next time, those "coming soon" flavors (e.g. green tea, milk tea...etc) will be available too. If you happen to be in the area, drop by and try it out.

Address: 99 Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, CA (on Mission Street, across from Sony Metreon/Yerba Buena Garden and behind Marriott)
Tel#: (415) 978-9972
Website: www.beardpapasf.com (store website)
www.muginohousa.com (you can check the company website for the other locations in the US)

Green Tea Cream Puff
Chocolate Cream Puff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:good:
But dun keep fit la :hehe:
try all flavours

tofufa said...

try jor green tea yesterday lah...haha

I think I will go for the milk tea flavor next time:)