Jun 1, 2006

LA Trip 2006 Day 1

Haven't have a long weekend since February, so I decided to go on a road trip with my mom during Memorial Day weekend. I'm glad that my bro can join us at the very last moment.

Day 1. We left home around 5:30AM before the Sun came up. After we arrived in LA, we went straight to the famous Taiwanese restaurant - Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐) for lunch. Since my mom forgot to bring her camera batteries (and the charger), I decided to cancel the visit to Huntington Library. Instead, we drove up Beachwood Drive to get the best view of the Hollywood sign and then we went to The Grove (a beautiful shopping area). We had afternoon tea at the LA Farmers Market which is just next to The Grove. Later that night, we had dinner with my primary school classmate and his girlfriend at Tasty Garden (稻香). This is the first time we met since the graduation.


On the road


>> Continue reading: "LA Trip 2006 Day 2"

No comments: