Oct 9, 2006

Pho Pasteur Vietnamese Restaurant - Union City

Mommy wanted to have the Fried Shrimp Cake again, so we went to this Vietnamese noodle house for lunch last Saturday. As I drove near to the restaurant, the smell of grilled meat came upon me and I realized that I haven't have Grilled Pork Chop over Rice for a long time because I always order Saifun Noodle Soup (金邊粉) whenever I go to have Pho.



It turned out the Grilled Pork Chop over Rice didn't fail my expectation. I really like the way they marinated the pork chop. My mom likes it too; she thinks the pork chop is not too dry. Their Pho do not have the excellent texture, but acceptable. My mom thinks I put too much bean sprout in the beef broth which ruins the noodle soup :P I don't really like the fried shrimp cake because it is too oily.



I thought red bean and coconut juice should be a good combination, that is why I ordered the Red Bean Smooties (w/ coconut juice). It is not good. The favor of red bean is too light and there is a favor of plum linger in the drink.

Address: 31860 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA
Tel: 510-441-7130

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grilled Pork Chop ?
我以為是义燒添! :p
嗰個炸蝦卷真係好油喎,
如果炸得好唔會覺得油的,
可能佢地師夫功夫唔夠了!

bbj said...

好似幾好食,請問係邊?

tofufa said...

fresh: 要問 Kristie 點先炸得好~~

bbj: 係wor, 唔記得咗post地址tim~ thx for reminding me!